Thanks to technology, you too can own a cheap commercial honey extractor. Enjoy our list of the best manual honey extractors.
Here’s out top 3:
#1 Hardin Professional
#2 BestEquip Manual
#3 VIVO NEW Large
Best Manual Honey Extractor on Amazon
|Hardin Professional||CHECK PRICE NOW|
|BestEquip Manual||CHECK PRICE NOW|
|VIVO NEW Large||CHECK PRICE NOW|
Hardin Professional 3 Frame Manual Honey Extractor
The way this manual honey extractor delivers is impressive. It is made from high grade steel, NON-MAGNETIC ONES.
Non-magnet stainless steel delivers thrice the quality of magnetic stainless steel but might cost twice the price.
This honey extractor does not attract magnet, not the sides, bolts, shaft, rack, or legs. Unlike other extractors out there, the sides of this unit are thick and premium too.
Everything about this unit speaks PREMIUM. The stainless steel shaft that is linked to the handle is milled to form a flat surface area so the handle is attached securely with the added stainless bolt.
My Verdict: This well-built extractor has a premium design, is balanced when in operation, and the bottom is slightly domed to simplify the process of draining honey. When ordered, this equipment comes pre-assembled with the exception of attaching the legs, drain sprout, and handle.
ALSO SEE: Flow Hive Reviews
- BestEquip Manual Honey Extractor Separator 4 Frame Bee Extractor Stainless Steel Honeycomb Spinner Crank. Beekeeping Extraction Apiary Centrifuge Equipment
Awesome product made of quality build. Delivery was fast, and the product itself was great, works beyond expectation and is ODDLY satisfying to watch as the honey gets drained.
- VIVO New Large Two 2 Frame Stainless Steel Manual Crank Bee Honey Extractor SS Honeycomb Spinner Model (BEE-V002)
A great extractor with a sturdy design, material, and build. I recommend holding it down pretty good. A 5-gallon bucket will fit under the honey gate but if you have a double screen on top of it then it won’t clear and you can’t tip it to get the last bit of honey out of the gate either with it like that.
The bottom is cone shaped rather than flat which is great since many extractors out there have a flat bottom.
Upon unpacking it, I washed it out in the tub before I began assembly and used Dawn dish soap to remove any oils or whatever before using it.
- BestEquip Manual Honey Extractor Separator 3 Frame Bee Extractor Stainless Steel Honeycomb Spinner Crank. Beekeeping Extraction Apiary Centrifuge Equipment
This is one of the best manual honey extractor for beginners out there. Assembling this unit is easy and it works well.
However, take note of the following:
- The edges of the leg are sharp and the leg build material is stamped sheet steel. I knocked the corners down with a file before I began assembly.
- The thread fit was really sloppy for the bolts that hold the legs on. I made them more secure by using some blue threadlocker.
- Some other reviews complained about the gears stripping out after one or more used. I took out the box, added grease and re-assembled with some RTV for a gasket.
- Honey Press Extractor Stainless Steel Household Manual Honey Press paraffin machine Press Beekeeping Tool Diameter 24cm USA STOCK
This honey press honey extractor is great! It works well, but be careful because it has lots of sharp edges.
The Press is heavy duty and features some sharp edges, especially in areas of perforated metal wrap. Careful so you don’t cut yourself.
I recommend you wash and wire brush when you first get it. Careful though as the metal burr can cut your hands.
Cleaning this unit is a breeze, however watch out for those sharp metal edges. After pressing honey out of comb, I and my friend heat the pressed comb with a double boiler to eradicate extra honey and then process beeswax separately.
The press works greatly to fit our needs.